You come up with a project idea that meets the criteria listed below. I draw it on SketchUp and then together we tweak it until it is ready for the chop saw. We open the discussion up to others that would like to watch the project unfold and may even attend the hands-on sessions in our Door County studios. I will provide the Materials List, Cut Lists and, where needed, will mentor you through the Making Sawdust and Assembly phases.
I DRAW YOU SAW CRITERIA
- The general design must be a “Post and Rail” so we can incorporate Tenons on Steroids©
- The aesthetics must be somewhat “rustic” but NOT the bulky humongous stuff
- Must consist primarily of wood but the use of functional or aesthetic steel is encouraged
- Must be doable using the power tools in our Door County studio
- Forum volleys on the project page of this website will be seen as Read-Only by the general public.
- Forum Read and Write privileges will be available to folks Registered to monitor your project
- We will be videotaping and photographing much of the project activities so you will need to agree to the publishing of those videos on this website.
Note: I can only take on so many of these projects at any one time so I reserve the right to pick and choose.